Tudor Street

This scheme consists of the redevelopment and conversion of an existing five storey property into nine high-end residential apartments. The property, constructed in 1902, was originally occupied by the Institute of Journalists and is located in the City of London Borough within the Whitefriars Conservation Area. The corner site fronts onto both Tudor Street and Bridewell Place in the vicinity of Blackfriars underground station.

The building has most recently been used as the Irish Social Club, and has subsequently undergone a change of use application and change of ownership. The newly redeveloped property contains a mixture of one and two bedroom apartments accessed of a retained and restored communal stair, with a rooftop extension to accommodate the top floor penthouse flat.

The building envelope has also undergone extensive fabric repairs to restore the facades, roof and basement to their original appearance, and to make suitable for habitable use.

T +44 (0)208 969 9223

E [email protected]

Get directions Get directions